The lazy diet was developed by nutritionists to help people cope with being overweight or simply adjust their figure to the desired results. This technique got its name due to the fact that not many women and men can decide on major changes in their diet. It is for such people that nutritionists have invented an acceptable dietary option, adhering to which you can achieve very impressive results.
Diet for the lazy
The lazy diet is a special food technique that aims to make a person feel comfortable and cozy. With such a diet there is no stress that a product should not be eaten. Psychological trauma is excluded, the risk of failure is minimal.
The essence of the diet is as follows:
- No need to think in advance what to eat for breakfast or the next day. You can eat both cooked foods and raw foods. The main thing here is not exactly what you eat, but how and in what volume.
- The diet can be followed in any convenient place and at any convenient time in life. For example, nothing interferes with the diet on vacation at sea or while sitting at work.
- In the process of losing weight the body not only performs the function of burning fat and as a result of weight loss, but also burns toxins and toxins.
The lazy diet is suitable for both women and men. It can be used for as long as you want. Nutritionists do not notice any negative consequences.
The diet works according to the following rules:
- Fluid, tested on an empty stomach, fills the stomach space and dulls the feeling of hunger.
- The amount of water is such that when food enters the stomach, its amount decreases significantly. One no longer needs a full bowl of soup, but eats half of it.
- Water accelerates all metabolic processes in the body, increases metabolism.
- Toxins and slags are quickly removed from the liquid.
- Hair, skin and nails look perfect.
Types of diets for the lazy (short description)
Diet for the lazy to lose 5 kg
The essence of the diet is that for a week or two you should eat strictly, following certain rules. First, dinner should be turned off. You can't have dinner before bed. The time interval between the last meal and sleep should be 5-6 hours.
Diet for the lazy in the water
The nutritional method in this case is based on the use of a sufficient amount of fluid. If a person wants to eat a bar of chocolate or a portion of kebab, then there is no need to refuse. You just need to drink at least 2 glasses of water before using the desired product. In this way it will not be possible to eat a large amount of harmful product and the figure will not suffer. In addition, water will remove all harmful bacteria and toxins, which has a positive effect on the figure.
It should be understood that we are talking about clean water without gases, sugar or other additives. It is best to buy bottled water.
Easy diet for the lazy
With the help of the rules of this diet you can lose a few pounds after five days of following it. The bottom line is as follows:
- Eat at least 2 kg for 7 days in a row. vegetables every day. They can be eaten in any convenient form (fresh, steamed, stewed or cooked).
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day. One glass of liquid should be drunk before each meal. It is recommended to drink not before the meal, but half an hour before it.
A simple diet for the lazy
With this technique you should limit the intake of some products from 3 to 10 days.
The main secret of such an extract is to take 10 ml of apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach immediately after waking up and before going to bed. Of course, it must be diluted in a glass of clean water without gas.
You can change the diet rules if it seems more convenient. Namely, instead of 10 ml of vinegar, use 200 ml of vinegar water. But you should do this half an hour before each meal.
According to the reviews of those who have lost weight with this diet, in 3 days you can lose 3 kg, in 7 days you can lose 5 kg, and in 10 days - up to 7 kg.
Rules for following this diet
To properly follow a lazy diet and get visible results, the following conditions must be met:
- Always drink a glass of water before eating. The interval between food and fluid intake should be at least 30 minutes.
- The water must be clean. Do not drink carbonated or sweetened water.
- Fluid should not be consumed during meals.
- After meals, the liquid is also not consumed for 1-2 hours.
- You cannot drink any amount of alcohol.
- Regular drinks are replaced by coffee and tea without sugar.
While on a lazy diet, do not eat or eat fatty foods. You should eat as many salads and fruits from fresh vegetables as possible. The diet may include the use of vitamin complexes and various supplements.
Sample menu for one week
- Breakfast. Borodino bread and sandwich with hard cheese. You should also eat a boiled egg.
- Lunch. Chicken fillet, vegetable salad with small pieces of feta cheese.
- Afternoon breakfast. Fruits like a pear.
- Dinner. Boiled beef and a portion of fresh vegetable salad.
- Breakfast. Low-fat cottage cheese with the addition of slices of peach.
- Lunch. Fish fillet with vegetable salad.
- Afternoon breakfast. One or two nectarines.
- Dinner. Chicken fillet and one egg.
- Breakfast. Cherry tomato and cabbage leaf salad.
- Lunch. Broth based on lean meat and a slice of rye bread.
- Afternoon breakfast. Pear.
- Dinner. Fish cakes and vegetable salad.
- Breakfast. Cottage cheese with slices of fruit, seasoned with low-fat yogurt or a light sour cream sauce.
- Lunch. A piece of white fish and one or two pieces of rye bread.
- Afternoon breakfast. Two or three apples.
- Dinner. Chicken fillet and fresh vegetable salad.
- Breakfast. Salad based on tomatoes, peppers and eggplants.
- Lunch. Mushroom broth and black bread.
- Afternoon breakfast. Low-fat cottage cheese with berries, fresh or frozen.
- Dinner. Boiled beef and egg.
- Breakfast. Cabbage salad (cauliflower, beijing or broccoli).
- Lunch. Chicken breast broth and vegetable salad.
- Afternoon breakfast. Fruit-based salad covered with low-fat yogurt.
- Dinner. Steamed fish and salad of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Breakfast. Chinese cabbage and green bean salad.
- Lunch. Turkey broth.
- Afternoon breakfast. Two nectarines or plums.
- Dinner. Tuna, tomato and vegetable salad.
This list of products is approximate. The lazy diet is designed so that a person can eat whatever he wants without special restrictions, but to include healthy foods in the diet. In addition, you should never forget about the water that should regularly enter the body before and after meals.
There are virtually no contraindications. It should be borne in mind that before starting a diet, you should consult your doctor. You need to go through a series of simple procedures and tests to rule out negative effects on the course of the diet.
People with the following list of diseases should not abruptly change their diet and adhere to a lazy diet:
- for heart problems;
- for headache, inflammation;
- for gastritis, ulcers and colitis;
- with liver or kidney failure;
- for nervous system problems;
- with poor bowel function;
- during high fever;
- for cancer.
It should be remembered that water can not harm if not taken in excess. In people prone to edema, excess fluid should be excluded from the diet and a specialist should be consulted.
Lazy diet should not be applied to those who are not sure they need to lose weight. For example, there are people who firmly believe that they are overweight. But relatives and friends assure that everything is fine with the figure. The man wants to go on a diet and does not dare. It is quite possible that he can really cope with the weight and therefore does not need to hurt the nervous system again.
The lazy diet is universal and simple enough. Even children with overweight problems can use it. Before proceeding with its implementation, you need to make sure the health of the body's systems and organs. To do this, you need to contact a specialist who examines the body and gives an opinion on whether it is worth resorting to a diet for the lazy.