Experts have compiled a large number of diets, but not all of them can help solve the problem of overweight without causing harm to health. Very often the question arises: how to lose 20 kg in a month. To do this, you need to choose an effective diet that will help you lose weight even at home. At the same time, take into account that people who are overweight, exceeding the norm by 20-25 kg, lose weight an order of magnitude easier than those who have only 5-10 kg extra.
Effective 20 kg diets for weight loss
To understand how to lose 20 kg in one month, you need to consider several diets, choose the most appropriate. Remember that dietary adjustments are not enough. At the same time, you need to lead an active lifestyle.
To be effective in a protein, low-calorie, or other diet, follow these guidelines:
- try to increase your intake of clean water to 8-10 glasses a day;
- stop overeating, as overweight people eat about 30-50% more than the body needs;
- you should not set strict bans or strict restrictions;
- start communicating with like-minded people to have someone to share your results with;
- start walking more, or better yet, sign up for a sports club.
If you need a simple but effective diet for a month minus 20 kg, then pay attention to the protein option. Adherence to this food system is much easier than others, but the main thing is to strictly adhere to a specific diet. Its basic principles are to eliminate all foods and carbohydrates that contain fat. It turns out that bread, pasta, candy (including sugar), potatoes, cereals and beverages in the store should be removed from the diet.
The diet should consist of:
- lean meat such as chicken, turkey, rabbit;
- dairy products with a minimum fat content, eg milk, kefir.
This method aims to burn excess body fat by reducing the consumption of high-calorie foods. The diet in this case is very extensive - neither meat nor dairy products are removed from it. It is true that this diet can exacerbate chronic diseases and is fraught with dizziness, weakness, irritability. Only perfectly healthy women and men can use it.
Everyday life plays an important role in such a food system. Frequent and partial food intake will relieve the strong feeling of hunger, which interferes with the process of getting rid of excess fat. If you decide to stick to this system to lose weight, then do not eat oily fish and meat, sugar, pastries and bakery products made from premium flour. A daily intake of 1400-1600 kcal is required, and the most severe option is 350-700 kcal.
- not more than 200 lean meats (cooked, roasted, steamed) per day;
- 1-2 eggs (hard boiled);
- 150 g wholemeal bakery products;
- low-fat dairy products;
- coffee and green tea without sugar;
- fruits, berries;
- vegetable soups.
How to lose 20 kg per month is a question asked by many, especially ladies who want to make their figure beautiful and attractive at any cost. One way is the citrus diet, which can be categorized as a mono diet. Its features:
- The diet that will have to be followed for a month to achieve results is very strict.
- If we talk about contraindications, then this diet is not suitable for nursing mothers, pregnant women, the elderly and those who have hypotension and problems with the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder.
- Calcium supplements are recommended for healthy people.
- Excessive low-calorie content and hunger can lead to dizziness, but with the help of citrus you can give your body a break from preservatives, dyes.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange / grapefruit juice, a piece of black bread.
- Lunch: grapefruit, 2 kiwis, 150 g vegetable soup / cooked vegetables.
- Dinner: 150 g rye bread, 2 boiled egg whites (or 120 g lean meat), a glass of water with lemon.
- If you feel very hungry before going to bed, you are allowed to drink water with lemon / tea without sugar.
Diet minus 20 kg per month
To lose a lot of weight in a very short period of time, you need to stick to a strict diet and refuse regular snacks. For a diet that will help you lose 20 kg per month, you should eat broccoli, apples, white cabbage, chicken fillet. You can also use the alternation rule, which involves avoiding one of the three meals. In this case, they must be removed one by one.
Weight Loss Menu
You must first exclude sugar, spices and salt from the menu. You will need to drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Following this diet, it is recommended to exclude too much physical activity. When a strong feeling of hunger occurs, it is allowed to drink a little kefir. In addition, it is necessary to take vitamin and mineral complexes.
- Morning- a glass of kefir, a boiled chicken egg.
- Afternoon- 400-500 ml chicken broth, boiled chicken pile (skin should be removed), a glass of kefir.
- Evening- 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese / glass of kefir. If necessary, you can drink coffee without milk and sugar.
How to correct the result
It's one thing to answer the question of how you can lose 20 kg in one month, it's another to fix the result. To do this, you need to exercise, especially since classes will help you strengthen your health and motivate you to continue eating healthy food. You will also need:
- give up alcohol completely;
- forget about the word "add-on";
- drink as much water as possible;
- to adjust the eating process, not to be distracted by TV and other factors.
The right way out of the diet
In order for the sudden weight loss and the instant transition to the usual diet not to lead to negative health consequences, you must reasonably leave the diet. To do this, gradually add to your menu 1-2 products from the category of those that were excluded during the diet. Ideally, these are fruits and vegetables (such as tomatoes), lean meats and medium-fat dairy products.
Don't eat fried and fatty foods! In addition, start an active lifestyle - it is best to run, walk or dance.
How to lose 20 kg in one month
First of all, keep in mind that lack or excess of sleep can make it difficult to lose weight for a month. The fact is that during sleep (from 12 in the morning to 4 in the morning) the body produces 70% melatonin, a hormone that helps break down fat. No matter which system you choose, skip breakfast! You should not have cookies or rolls at home, instead keep fresh or dried fruit.
Also follow the instructions below during the month:
- do not add fats in the form of sauces / oils to food;
- Boil the vegetables in water, not broth;
- drink more water, exercise:
- follow your exercise and diet regimen;
- You can satisfy a strong feeling of hunger with salad, cucumber (raw, not salted).
To lose weight in a month, you need to eat about 1000-1400 kcal per day. To calculate the nutritional balance that will help you lose weight, you need to determine the number of calories of the desired body weight. At the same time you should know that the main metabolism of a man is 1 kcal / 1 kg weight per hour, for a woman - 0, 9 kcal / kg. It turns out that if the mass you want is 65 kg, then the main metabolism during the diet should be: 65 * 0, 9 * 24 = 1404 kcal.
The abbreviation BJU means the ratio of proteins / fats / carbohydrates in the daily diet. Knowing the daily rate, you can easily achieve your pre-set goal for a month. The ratio of 1: 1: 4 is considered the norm, but in fact it is not entirely correct. For drying the body and losing weight is more suitable ratio of 5: 1: 2/4: 2: 4. To burn fat for a month it is better to choose 2-2, 5/0, 8-1 / 1, 2-2.
Whether you eat honey, ham, whole grain bread or use herbal tea, it is almost impossible to achieve your goal for a month without exercise (at least minimal). Before the lesson, be sure to warm up in the form of swinging legs and arms, turning the head, stretching, bending. Then continue with the complex:
- Press - 50 times.
- Slopes - 15 minutes long.
- squats - 30 times.
- Exercise "bike" - duration 4-5 minutes.
- Running on the spot - raise your legs as high as possible. The duration of an approach should be about a minute.
Pros and cons of fast weight loss
To learn how to lose 20 kg in one month and at the same time unclog the colon, many try contradictory methods. People use enemas, use vegetable salads (like "Broom"), fruits and the like. In general, the benefits of rapid weight loss are obvious because it allows you to lose 10-20 kg in just 1 month. Thanks to special diets combined with a little physical activity, you can tighten your figure for the upcoming summer season.
The disadvantages are:
- lack of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals in the body;
- digestive system and stomach begin to suffer from constant hunger;
- poor brain function;
- "circles" under the eyes;
- vision problems.