The 7-day water diet is harmonious for a person, as the main part of the body consists of water. The effectiveness of the weight loss method is to cleanse the body of harmful toxins and toxins, making the internal organs work properly.
As a result of improving digestive processes, you can easily and effortlessly lose at least 3-7 kg of weight in 7 days.
Among nutritionists, this diet is considered lazy, but very effective - after a week the figure returns to normal and health improves.
7-day water diet or how to lose 10 kg a week
Leading nutritionists have come to the unique conclusion that overweight accumulates as a result of lack of clean water in the body. Indeed, dehydration disrupts natural processes, the cycle of cleansing the body of harmful impurities deteriorates. Improper functioning of the kidneys and liver, as well as a passive lifestyle, lead to the accumulation of excess body fat in human tissues. As a result, a person suffers not only from obesity, but also from diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol, arthritis of the joints, etc. This is especially noticeable in the elderly, where the feeling of thirst dulls.
To determine how much clean water each person should drink per day, there is a specific calculation formula:
- for each kilogram of weight you need at least 30 ml of water per day, ie a person weighing 50 kg should drink at least 1. 5 liters, and a person weighing 100 kg - 3 liters.
If a person is not used to drinking water at all or in very small amounts, it is necessary to properly prepare for a water diet for 7 days without overloading the kidney system. In order for the water method of feeding to give effective results, it is necessary to adjust the diet in advance.
Namely, exclude the following products:
- fatty meat, fish;
- flour products, especially yeast;
- pastries, cakes, chocolate;
- sweet soda.
As the 7-day water diet with clean water helps to cleanse the body and lose weight, it is therefore necessary not to be overloaded with excess fatty acids and calories, so the menu must be properly balanced.
Apart from the positive factors of the universal water method for getting rid of excess weight, there are also contraindications:
- persistent hypertension;
- pathology of the kidneys and bladder;
- heart problems.
Weekly diet rules
How to lose 10 kg in 7 days? In order for the water diet to deal with excess weight in just 7 days, you need to know for sure: drink water before or after meals?
This question worries not only those who lose weight, but also the world's nutritionists and endocrinologists. After many studies, it was found that you should drink clean water on an empty stomach and before meals, but not immediately after meals, as the principle of rapid absorption of food is violated. You can drink an hour after a meal.
Since childhood, many people are not used to drinking clean water, replacing it with tea, coffee, compote or other liquid. Up to 30 years the body copes with this deficit on its own, but after this age the saddest thing begins - the metabolism slows down, the tissues dry out, dryness appears, stones form and cholesterol rises, and most importantly, the person does not feel the need. of pure water. To decide to switch to a 7-day water diet, you should gradually drink at least one glass in the morning and in the afternoon a week before it starts.
The essence of the 7-day water diet are simple rules:
- drink a glass of clean still water on an empty stomach in a warm state;
- drink a glass before each meal for 20-30 minutes;
- Limit the consumption of fatty, sweet, starchy foods nowadays and reduce their amount in the future.
With a properly balanced menu, it's really good to lose weight without exhausting diets. From the first days of using the method of water diet you need to get used to a different schedule of going to the toilet, as the urinary tract begins to work actively. In addition, remember that an excessive amount of water removes not only harmful substances but also useful ones, which is why during this period you just need extra intake of vitamins and trace elements.
Sample menu for 7 days for water diet:
- breakfast - oatmeal in water or low-fat milk, green tea;
- lunch - low-fat soup (zucchini, broccoli, onions, carrots), boiled chicken breast, apple juice;
- dinner - egg, cottage cheese, kefir.
- boiled vegetables (Brussels sprouts, celery, zucchini and eggplant with onion dressing), a piece of bread without yeast, green tea;
- borsch, freshly squeezed orange juice;
- boiled mint fish, salad (carrot, cauliflower and apple), compote.
- buckwheat porridge with raisins, green tea;
- vegetable stew (without potatoes), juice, steamed chicken cutlets;
- cottage cheese, tea with lemon.
- casserole with cottage cheese, raisins, green tea;
- buckwheat soup, slice of black bread, juice;
- sea bass with grilled vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, black pepper), kefir.
With a 7-day water diet, you need to focus on buckwheat porridge, beets in any form, lemons, apples and juices, as they further contribute to the slight loss of extra pounds in weight. With a competent approach, the water diet in combination with a properly composed menu helps not only to lose weight, but also to improve the complexion and overall condition of the skin by saturating each cell.
Numerous reviews that have tried the water method for weight loss on themselves show different results. For some for 7 days this figure is only minus one kilogram, for others - minus 5-7 kg weight. It all depends on the individuality of the body, toxins and comorbidities, especially the urinary system. In any case, it is worth trying the universal water diet for 7 days, which will not harm, but will only have a positive effect on the work of internal organs.